Saturday, August 20, 2011

Since I've promised (to no one in particular) to update this thing once a week, here's some Perry Mason-related stuff..


Perry Mason just happened to be my all-time fave protagonist, followed by Nero Wolfe, then Archie Goodwin, then some random character on some random novel I've read.

According to Google, Big G as I call it, the image on the left contains the complete list of Perry Mason novels by Erle Stanley Gardner.

And if you're wondering about the red/black stuff on the list..no, they're not for aesthetic purposes. Those highlighted in red were the books I've already read, the black ones are the soon-to-be-read-if-I-stumble-upon-em books.

But I'm starting to lose hope. I think those books no longer exist. I mean they really don't have them here where I can read them. I swear I've hunted and searched for them in my home province. I joined book clubs, became a member of local libraries, checked out all the bookstores and some other pseudo-bookstores to no avail. No one has them. Like really.

Those other Perry Mason books I was able to read were either borrowed from a local library or rented from a bookclub I was once a member of. Some were e-books downloaded, as a birthday gift for me, by a very dear friend (who also downloaded the Nero Wolfe e-books I have now).

So, yes..I'm still in search for those Perry Mason books. I want to collect them all. And the Nero Wolfe ones as well..

..(this is totally unrelated to my post)..just want to mention that a friend told me to post something interesting other than my personal preferences, opinions and goings-on..told him it's a personal blog so the posts mostly are gonna be about personal stuff..i told him however, that i'm gonna make a website of 'interesting' stuff soon..i've been actually planning to make one for months now just been too lazy to get started..plus i haven't really decided yet what domain to buy but i'm really trying to work on it now. :))

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i also would like to collect Perry Mason's novels..last time i read was durind high school...

P.S.

I LOVE YOUR BLOG LAH...:)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.